Key West day trip with hop-on hop-off trolley
- Fully narrated Hop-On, Hop-Off trolley tour
- See all the main attractions of Key West
- Plan your day as you wish
- Family-friendly tour
- Bilingual driver
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental US - Key West. Here a Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants are just waiting to enchant you. After arriving, there will be plenty of time for you to explore Key West on your own.
There´s so much to do that you´ll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway House, take a trolley or train tour, maybe a kayaking eco adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise, just to name a few possibilities. No pre-set activities are included during this time on your own. One of the best spots to visit in Key West is Mallory Square, a place where many gather for a never-planned, always different, daily celebration! Mallory Square is located by the historic waterfront.
This package includes a ticket for the fully narrated Hop-On Hop-Off Old Town Trolley Tour. Not only is this your expertly guided tour of Key West, but it's your ride to wherever you want to visit. The trolley makes ten stops at all the must-see places in Key West. You can jump off, visit the sights and re-board all day long.
- Local taxes and fees
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer
- Ticket for the Hop-On Hop-Off Old Town Trolley Tour
- Free time in Key West
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children under 12 years old ride the Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley for free
- Initial departure point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- There will be a rest stop on the way to Key West
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- First pick-up begins 6.20am
- Approximate free time in Key West will be 12.00pm-6.00pm
Journey to Key West to enjoy a fun Caribbean atmosphere, plus the added bonus of a glass bottom boat...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
Jungle Queen's famous riverboat cruise introduces you to a fully narrated, three-hour afternoon crui...
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discover Key West! You'll be picked up from Miami and dropped ...
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great resta...