Roundtrip transportation to Key West from Fort Lauderdale
- Flexibility - plan the trip as you like
- Savor Key West in no hurry
- Forget car rental fees, tolls and gas expenses
- Cross 42 scenic bridges on the way
- Fort Lauderdale hotel pick-up and drop-off
This is a great option for visiting and staying the night in Key West - enjoy all of the great restaurants and nightlife in Key West. Your expert driver will take care of the transportation to Key West and back. You'll arrive via a comfortable bus, so you can appreciate the late night dinners and do sightseeing during the day. Return to Fort Lauderdale on the day you choose. Leave the car behind and enjoy a place full or surprises, amazing beaches, cool nightlife, and much more.
- Roundtrip motorcoach transfer from/to Fort Lauderdale
- Local taxes and fees
- Hotel accommodations
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Key West
- Optional gratuities
- Initial departure point: Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1825 Griffin Road Dania Beach, FL 33004
- Hotel pick-up is available for Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels
- Instructions for booking your pick-up are available after purchase
- You’ll be dropped off at Mel Fisher Museum at 200 Greene Street in Key West
- One rest stop included on the way to Key West
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- A maximum of two pieces of luggage per person is permitted
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Departure 6.20am
- Approximate arrival time in Key West is 12.00pm
- Minimum stay 1 night, maximum 4 nights. Return day is subject to availability. Departure time is 6.00pm
Journey to Key West to enjoy a fun Caribbean atmosphere, plus the added bonus of a glass bottom boat...
You´ll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental ...
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Experience the colorful streets an...
For a chance to discover a whole new world underwater, enjoy a catamaran snorkeling cruise. The cora...
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a sightseeing tour with Cycle Party. Fo...
Come blow off that work day steam with Cycle Party on this Happy Hour Crawl! This tour takes you to ...