Half Day on the Rhine from Frankfurt
- Enjoy an unforgettable afternoon trip to the Rhine River Valley
- Take a boat trip alongside the famous river panorama from Kaub to Rüdesheim
- Savor a delicious dinner in a lovely restaurant right by the riverbanks
An unforgettable afternoon trip to the Rhine River Valley – an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of Mankind: charming vineyards, villages and mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world. Take a boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama from Kaub to Rüdesheim, followed by a wine tasting in a little tavern. In a lovely restaurant right by the riverbanks you will enjoy a delicious dinner, which is also included. A memorable tour in only a few hours.
- Wine Tasting
- Multilingual Guide (German/English)
- Beverages and additional orders
- Hotel pick up/drop off
Childen (0-12): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt/Main
The departure office is located at Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite side of Hotel Savoy). Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before departure
- Please be at the meeting point 15 mins before departure
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Cancellations without fees will be accepted until 24 hours prior departure (office hours 8.00am - 6.00pm)
- Cancellation fee for parties of 8 people or more people, less than 48 hours prior the tour = 100%
- In very few cases the operator might be forced to cancel a confirmed tour. In this case the operator will offer an alternative tour (even more expensive tour) or, if possible for the client, an alternative date. In case the client does not accept this we cancel the reservation free of charge
- Delays cannot be eliminated due to traffic or weather conditions, deviations of the normal routes or any other unforeseen incidents
- Earphone service with several languages on request (depending on travel coach equipment)
- Daily from 13 April - 3 November 2019
- Departure: 15.15pm
- Return: 21.00pm
An unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of...
Phantasialand is one of Europe´s largest amusement and adventure parks with a total of 280,000 sqyar...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided Frankfurt City Tour and discover the diversity of the historic and modern metr...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...
The “Frankfurt Card” is the perfect companion for groups up to 5 persons visiting Frankfurt am Main,...
This bike tour is the right choice for every Frankfurt-Lover and for every first-time visitor. All t...
Sie werden bei uns in unserem gemütlichen Tanzcafe mit einem Sektempfang begrüßt und bekommen erklär...
Der Kletterwald mit dem besonderen Flair. Rein in den Wald! Und rauf auf den Baum! Im Kletterwald Ha...