Tastes of Fuerteventura minivan VIP tour
- The ideal tour to visit the island’s interior, its history and among all… the local cuisine!
- See le Aloe Vera plantations
- Admire the view from the Lighthouse Entallada
- Enjoy the local products of Fuerteventura
- Visit the charming villages of Pájara or Betancuria
Join this VIP tour along Fuerteventura’s secondary roads in 8-seater fully climatized minivans. We will visit very beautiful places with a traditional architecture and far from the massive tourism.
After picking you up, we will drive along an amazing landscape to our first stop: An Aloe Vera plantation. There you will get introduced in all secrets of this wonderful medicinal plant. Next we will drive to the Lighthouse Entallada, a beautiful place that will leave you breathless. Nearby there is an ecological finca, where ecological products are produced. We will have a tasting of finest oil, tomatoes, and other local products.
During this route, we will visit charming villages like Pájara or Betancuria. We will stop at a cheese factory to try one of the best cheese of the Canary Islands. There will be also a lunch stop to taste finest tapas and typical canary and Spanish dishes before we visit the Museum of Cheese in the village Antigua.
- Minivan excursion
- Professional guides and drivers
- Tastings Lunch with beverages Tickets for the Cheese Museum Pick-up (see details) Insurance
- Lunch with beverages Tickets for the Cheese Museum Pick-up (see details) Insurance
- Tickets for the Cheese Museum Pick-up (see details) Insurance
Lugar Diseminado Tiscamanita, 1, 35638 Tuineje, Las Palmas, Spain
Parque natural Jandia
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, water and a small snack
- It is recommended to bring a camera
- In winter please take some warm clothes
- Pick-up at your hotel or nearby meeting point. Please inform us about your hotel's address in order to assign you the nearest meeting point. You will receive all details concerning the pick-up point with the booking confirmation.
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
Sailing along beautiful coastline and savouring a traditional Canarian lunch is the formula that mak...
This Magic Deluxe cruise offers you the best of both worlds. You'll get to sail in a brand-new luxur...
Oasis Park is home to a huge variety of birds, reptiles and African animals, living as close to thei...
One Canarian island sometimes isn't enough – which is why this Gran Canaria tour from Fuerteventura ...
The phrase ‘getting away from it all' has never been more apt. A morning spent exploring the trails ...
You get to call all the shots on this VIP excursion. With your own private boat and captain to take ...