Private Gavi wine tasting at Magda Pedrini winery, Piedmont
- Tour a unique winery in the heart of the Ca’ da Meo district
- Taste a selection of the renowned Gavi DOCG (100% cortese)
- Learn the difference between charmat and champenoise fermentation
- Explore the fortress of ancient Gavi village
The Gavi wine produced by the Magda Pedrini winery is famous for its crisp, floral, peachy, aromatic qualities. Here’s your chance to taste some at the source.
Located in a tiny valley not far from Gavi village, the Pedrini vineyards benefit from the Piedmont region’s unique weather systems, combining warm air from the sea and cool air from the mountains. The grapes love it, and you’ll love them.
The Gavi DOCG is produced via the still, charmat and champenoise methods, each of which imparts a different quality to the wine. The winery also produces a noted blend of red wine called pettirosso. Alessandra and Chiara will show you this beautiful property, the cellar and the barrique room as you enjoy a selection of 4 Gavi wines.
Choose between 2 options:
- Wine cellar visit and tasting of 4 wines with focaccia bread and breadsticks
- Wine cellar visit and tasting of 4 wines with focaccia bread, breadsticks, cold cuts, cheese
- Private winery tour
- Private wine tasting
- Winery Magda Pedrini Via Pratolungo 163 15066 GAVI (AL) Italia
Frazione Pratolongo, 22A, 15066 Gavi AL, Italy
Coming from Gavi toward Arquata Scrivia on the SP161, take the small road on the right (Ca de Meo) 1km after the Mall Gulliver and continue for 1.5km.
Coming from Serravalle Scrivia-Arquata Scrivia on the SP161, take the small road on your left (Ca de Meo) 2km after the tunnel and continue for 1.5km.
The winery is on your right.
- The holding has been in organic conversion since 2017
- Every day at 10.00am - 4.00pm
La Raia Estate produce certified organic wine and wheat, Elena, Piero and Irene will introduce you i...
The Marchese Luca Spinola winery is located in Rovereto di Gavi, in the Province of Alessandria, and...
This visit will introduce you in a small artisanal winery that produces 20.000 bottles per year only...
Villa Sparina is a member of The Grand Wine Tour: an Association of the finest wineries across Italy...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
What strikes you when you arrive at Tenuta La Scolca, in addition to the Old Tower above the house, ...