This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Gdansk, and brings you to Buczyniec or Jelenie Ramp to start your two hour boat trip on Elblag Canal, which is unique monument of hydro-engineering from the XIX century. You will sit on the boat with other tourists to admire the peaceful nature and see the mechanical devices which are used to pull the ships from the lower part of the canal to the upper part.
Elblag Canal tour from Gdansk
Language: English , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a private tour just for your family and friends
- Have a boat trip on the Elblag Canal, a hydro-engineering monument from the XIX century
- Admire the peaceful nature
- See the mechanical devices which are used to pull the ships from the lower part of the canal to the upper part
What to expect
- Private transportation by car or van
- Tickets for a cruise
- Coffee or soft drink on the boat
Meet your guide at any location in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Every day at a time of your choice
Omnibus Tourist Private Tours Gdansk
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the activity begins.