Geneva private walking tour
- Enjoy a cheerful walking tour in the English Garden
- Discover the Reformation Wall in the Old City
- See the famous Fountain Jet d'Eau
Geneva is a French-speaking city and famous for being the “World’s Smallest Metropolis”. It is situated on the banks of Geneva Lake, right at the foot of the Alps.
One of the first things you will find out about Geneva is the cultural diversity: known as a “Capital of Peace” Geneva is home for European headquarters of UNO and Red Cross as well as more than 180 international organizations. Enjoy a walking tour in the English Garden, home to various fountains, sculptures and pavilions, and where you can also see the world's biggest Flower Clock.
This walking tour will take you to the best places to visit in Geneva, and you can customize it according to your preferences.
- Tour of Geneva
- Private guide
- Optional entrance fees to attractions
Hotel pick-up is included. During booking, please indicate the name and address of your hotel or any location that you want to be picked up from.
- Tour is available for private groups of 1-12 people
- Your booking will be confirmed in 24 hours
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Tour operates daily from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Please select the time you would like to start the tour
Ouverture des portes 1 heure avant le spectacle. SopranoGinevra dans Ariodante, Olympia des Contes d...
Quand on ne sait pas gérer sa vie professionnelle, familiale et amoureuse, est-ce la bonne solution ...
Sous le sapin les emmerdes, les jeudis, vendredis et samedi au 30 novembre 2017 au 06 janvier 2018, ...
CISAME présente :THE WELCOME TOUR 2019 BEST OF FLOYD a hâte de vous retrouver! Hâte de repartir sur ...
Dakhabrakha, Le 13.02.2019 au Centre des Art
Petit Ours Brun au Théâtre du Léman le samedi 03 mars et le dimanche 04 mars 2018. Petit Ours Brun, ...