Golden Gruyères day trip from Geneva
- Discover beautiful Gruyères on a day trip from Geneva
- Visit a chocolate factory
- Wonder the medieval village of Gruyères
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory where you'll learn the history of chocolate, how its made and get to taste as much as you like.
Explore the superb little medieval town of Gruyères that looks like it's been conserved in a time capsule and visit the castle that towers majestically over the town, replete with charm and picturesque architecture that will enchant you. In fact, Gruyères has given its name to the area and to the delicious local cheese.
- Chocolate factory visit and tasting
- Entrance to the museum of the cheese: La maison du Gruyère
- Train ride
- Cheese tasting
- Children aged (4-12): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): reduced
Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Meet your tour at the Geneva Bus Station, next to the Key Tours sign.
- Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8.15am
- Tours do not operate from 1 November to 30 April
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
Spend a day skiing at one of the world's most renowned resorts in Chamonix on a day trip from Geneva...
Take the opportunity to discover two cities in one day: Board for a ride through the Arve valley and...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...