Biglietti d'ingresso alle Terme di Genova
- Discover one of the most beautiful Ligurian spa facilities at Acquasanta, surrounded by the beautiful peaks of the Apennines, with outdoor garden and solarium
- Enjoy the wellness circuit with thermal water hydromassage, cervical showers, Kneipp walk, plantar massage, steam bath, and much more!
- Detoxify and cure your body by enjoying the many benefits of thermal water.
- Please remember that at least 48 hours in advance you must make a reservation for the day of your choice to ensure availability. Simply go to http://www.termegest.it/prenota.aspx and enter your ticket number and date.
The oligomineral thermal water flowing from the spring of N. S. dell'Aquasanta (Our Lady of Holy Water), which you will find in the swimming pools of Terme di Genova, has several chemical and physical properties that make it unique, including a very high pH (11.49). As a matter of fact, besides being indicated for the treatment of respiratory diseases, this water is especially suitable for skin care and beauty.
With an area of 2,000 m², the wellness center consists of several interconnected areas: from the entrance/reception where the thermal water spring is located you can access the hydromassage pool, with thermal water at 35°, chromotherapy, cervical showers, Kneipp vascular walk, and plantar massage in water. Further ahead is the steam bath and the thermal spraying room, where you can achieve optimal skin benefits thanks to the unique properties of Acquasanta's thermal water. On the top floor you will find a scenic relaxation room with chaise longues and a herbal tea area. There is also a large outdoor garden with a hot tub and a solarium area, perfect for sunbathing in summer.
By booking an experience at Terme di Genova you will have access to these facilities for about 4 hours, benefiting from the thermal waters and the modern spa & wellness facilities.
- access to indoor and outdoor wellness circuit facilities (4 hours)
- relaxing area with herbal teas
- spa kit (bathrobe, flip-flops and cap), available for hire on site at €7
- extra treatments
- For children from 5 to 12 years old it is possible to buy at the structure the reduced rate
Via Acquasanta, 245, 16158 Acquasanta (Genova)
Show your voucher at the reception of Terme di Genova
- IMPORTANT: At least 48 hours in advance you must make a reservation for the day of your choice to ensure availability. Simply go to http://www.termegest.it/prenota.aspx and enter your ticket number and date.
- Admission is valid for a 4-hour stay
- Please bring your own swimwear, towel and slippers (if not rented on site)
- Children under 5 years of age are not allowed
- This is an open ticket, which allows you to go to the spa one day of your choice until June 30, 2019.
- Open every day, including public holidays
- Monday to Thursday: from 10.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Sundays and public holidays: from 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
- Easter and Easter Monday
- 25 April and 1 May
- 2 June
- from 10 to 24 August
- 2 November
- from 24 December to 6 January.
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guid...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Your tour will start from the winery in San Giorgio, a hamlet 400 mt high above Bonassola. The visit...
Immergiti negli ambienti umidi più affascinanti del mondo. Viaggia attraverso l’Acquario e il Giardi...
Sempre nuove esperienze rendono l’Acquario di Genova immersivo e coinvolgente: scenografie innovativ...