Ingresso alle Terme di Genova
- Discover one of the most beautiful Ligurian spa facilities at Acquasanta, surrounded by the beautiful peaks of the Apennines, with outdoor garden and solarium
- Enjoy the wellness circuit with thermal water hydromassage, cervical showers, Kneipp walk, plantar massage, steam bath, and much more!
- Detoxify and cure your body by enjoying the many benefits of thermal water.
The oligomineral thermal water flowing from the spring of N. S. dell'Aquasanta (Our Lady of Holy Water), which you will find in the swimming pools of Terme di Genova, has several chemical and physical properties that make it unique, including a very high pH (11.49). As a matter of fact, besides being indicated for the treatment of respiratory diseases, this water is especially suitable for skin care and beauty.
With an area of 2,000 m², the wellness center consists of several interconnected areas: from the entrance/reception where the thermal water spring is located you can access the hydromassage pool, with thermal water at 35°, chromotherapy, cervical showers, Kneipp vascular walk, and plantar massage in water. Further ahead is the steam bath and the thermal spraying room, where you can achieve optimal skin benefits thanks to the unique properties of Acquasanta's thermal water. On the top floor you will find a scenic relaxation room with chaise longues and a herbal tea area. There is also a large outdoor garden with a hot tub and a solarium area, perfect for sunbathing in summer.
By booking an experience at Terme di Genova you will have access to these facilities for about 4 hours, benefiting from the thermal waters and the modern spa & wellness facilities.
- access to indoor and outdoor wellness circuit facilities
- relaxing area with herbal teas
- kit spa (accappatoio, ciabatte e cuffia), noleggiabile in loco a €7
- trattamenti extra
Via Acquasanta, 245, 16158 Acquasanta (Genova)
Presenta il voucher presso la reception di Terme di Genova
- Admission is valid for a 4-hour stay
- Opening hours: 10 am - 2:30 pm or 2:30 pm - 7 pm
- Please bring your own swimwear, towel and slippers (if not rented on site)
- aperto tutti i giorni dalle 10.00 alle 20.00 (sabato chiusura alle 19.00)
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps from the most popular...
Genoa is its port! From the dawn of history, to the powerful Maritime Republic and to this day, the ...
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
World Heritage-listed, Genoa is the birthplace of Christopher Columbus: see many of its monuments an...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guid...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...