Sensorial Tasting with AIS sommelier
- Enjoy three half glasses of Cinque Terre white wine using the sense of sight, smell and taste.
- Cultural visit of a traditional and historic wine cellar in Manarola.
- The tour is guided by a AIS professional sommelier.
Enjoy three half glasses of Cinque Terre white wine from different cellars, using the sense of sight, the sense of smell and the sense of taste. Darkness and music will touch your emotional strings, providing an indispensable contribution to a complete sensory experience. Ligurian focaccia and taggiasche olives will accompany those three wines. The tasting will be forerun by a cultural visit to a traditional and historic wine cellar. The tour will be guided by an English or Italian speaking AIS professional sommelier.
- Tasting of three different wines and snacks
- Visit to an historical wine cellar
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children and people who can't drink will pay €7,50 per person
Manarola, end of Via Discovolo. 1st bar before the parking lot
From the train station of Manarola: at the end of the tunnel you will find via Discovolo, the main road of Manarola. Turn right and start walking uphill. You will pass a church square. After the church square, you'll reach a gate that separates the pedestrian village from the parking lot. Please wait for your guide there.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from March 15 to October 31
- Meeting time: 4 pm. Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes earlier.
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guid...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Immerse yourself in the most fascinating wetlands in the world. Travel through the Aquarium and the ...
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...
The revolution is not something related to ideology, nor a trend of a particular decade. It is a per...