Dalí Museum tour with high-speed train from Girona
- Dalí Theatre-Museum, skip-the-kline ticket
- The Mae West room
- Fastest and most comfortable transport: the AVE high-speed train
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'Empordà and la Costa Brava terrain, and the place where the Dalí Theatre-Museum is located.
- Dalí Museum
In your visit to the Dalí Theatre-Museum you'll enjoy a unique experience living the works and thoughts of one of the most well-known personalities of the 20th century. A walk all around his life (1904-1989) and his professional career, from his earliest artistic works to the surrealists creations of the last years.
There is no doubt that the Theatre-Museum is his great work. He actually decided to construct it inside the ruins of the old Municipal Theatre that had been destroyed in the Civil War. Dalí wanted to leave all his legacy and amazing works in Figueres and offer visitors a real and unique experience of getting inside his mind and surrealist world.
AVE high-speed train: Don't waste time during your tour. Enjoy the AVE high-speed train to Figueres. You’ll get back to Girona for lunch!
- Skip the line and entrance fees to the Dalí Museum
- AVE high-speed train
- Free time in the Dalí Museum
- Food and drinks
- Return to the hotel
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
The guide will be waiting for you at the main entrance of the Girona train station. You will recognise the guide with the orange umbrella. Give your voucher to the guide, who will give you the train ticketand all the instructions you should follow. Please keep your ticket for the whole journey as you will need it to return to Girona
- The tour will end at Plaza de la Independencia (city center of Girona) or you can either return to the Girona train station
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 8.30 am, from 1 April to 31 October
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before the departure time
Escape the hustle of Barcelona for the day on a full-day trip to Girona. Once you arrive to the Giro...
... Genres: Trap Door Policies: Smart Casual dress code Age Policies: +16
SATURDAY 6THE END! For the first time, Jordi MB and Abel Almena will review the achievements that ha...
PRESENTS: THE LIGHTNING . Saturday, the 29th of September . The creator of the hit "PERRA" arrives i...
PRESENTS: RBF - TRAP FESTIVAL . Thursday, October 11th . Experience the first Trap festival with the...
A great and unique event where more than 20 artists meet, deejays, international performances, live ...