- Knowing how this great town was created
- Visit the cathedral
- Explore the Vía Augusta, the longest romanic road of the Hispania used to connect the Pirineos with the city of Cádiz
- Discover the Força Vella, the old fortress of the old town of Girona
Enjoy the beautiful city of Girona and the heart of this town where you will know the history of how it was created.
You will start this route at the Romanic part of the city at the Independence square and later on you will walk around the old town which was known as Gerunda.
The guide will take you around the old town of this amazing city where you will get into the cathedral of Santa María. Moreover, you will take a panoramic visit around the Basilica of San Félix so you could understand the relationship with the romanic history of this city.
Furthermore, you will pass through the Força Vella, the old fortress of the old town and you will be able to enjoy the magnifics views from here.
The local guide will take you to the Oñar river, so you will get to the Judish neighborhood that belongs to the medieval time, so you could see the Vía Augusta which is the longest romanic road of the Hispania that was used to connect the Pirineos with the city of Cádiz at the south of Spain.
- Bilingual guide (simultaneously in English and Spanish)
- Entry to the cathedral
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Pont de Sant Feliu (Passeig José Canalejas)
The guide will be waiting on the side of the river closer to the train station
- Sundays at 10.00am
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'...
- Dalí Museum You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figue...
BILLET VALABLE 1 JOUR DU 23/03/18 AU 06/01/19 SAUF DU 23/06/18 AU 10/09/18, SELON OUVERTURE DU SITE ...
Do not miss the opportunity to feel inside the serie of Game of Thrones, with this thematic tour you...
Escape the hustle of Barcelona for the day on a full-day trip to Girona. Once you arrive to the Giro...
Enjoy this fun-filled, 8-hour day tour to Figueres and Girona. On this tour, you will get to know tw...