The Dalí Triangle and Cadaqués day-trip from Girona
- Visit the Dalí Museum, the Gala-Dalí Castle and the House-Museum
- Learn about one of the most famous artists in Cataluña
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
Salvador Dalí is, no doubt, one of the most famous artists in Cataluña. Born in Figueres in 1904, he is one of the most important exponents of surrealism worldwide. You'll visit the painter's triangle: the Dalí Museum, the Gala-Dalí Castle and the House-Museum. Sacrebleu!
You will leave in the morning for Púbol, where you will visit the castle that Dalí bought, restored and decorated for his beloved Gala. Afterward, you'll have breakfast and go to Figueres, to visit the world-famous Dalí Theater-Museum, where most of the works by the Empordà painter are exhibited. You'll then go to Cadaqués, where you'll have free time to eat and walk around this charming town. After lunch, you will enter the Dalí House-Museum, in Portlligat, where Dalí lived and worked most of his life. This way you will have concluded the Dalinian Triangle.
- English-speaking guide
- Free time in Cadaqués
- Unlimited water
- 3 museum tickets (8 + 15 + 12 €)
- Guiding inside the museums
- Child (0-14): reduced
Hotel pick-up, you'll be asked to specify your hotel address at checkout
- There is a minimum of 3 participants for this activity
- You'll be asked to specify your hotel address at checkout for pick-up
- Daily at 8.30am
You'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'...
We’re used to seeing cities in broad daylight... But the darkness of the night gives a magical, inti...
Discover the city of Girona through the blockbuster TV series Game of Thrones and visit the exact pl...
SATURDAY 21/12 . JHAY CORTEZ . The urban revelation artist arrives at Millennium with an array of hi...
MUSIC OF THE 80'S BACK THE MUSIC OF THE 80s & 90s! . The music reference festival of the 80's and 90...
31/12 MACRO CAP OF YEAR Opening of doors at 1:00 The biggest CAP of YEAR'S FESTIVAL arrives in Giron...