5 HOTEL NIGHTS INCLUDED
4 GREEN FEES
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Stay at the 5 star Trump Turnberry and St Andrews Old Course Hotel
- You will have a dedicated assistant 24/7
- Chance to play at the best courses in Scotland
- Chance to discover and visit a wonderful part of Scotland
WHAT TO EXPECT
If Legends pays homage to golf's spiritual home, Deluxe Legends goes one step further, providing a tour that is best described as legendary. You'll visit golf courses around Scotland, including St Andrews Old Course and experience exceptional hospitality.
- Day 1: Arrive into Scotland and be met by our ground handlers, Golf Scotland, who will assist with your luggage and take you to the car rental desk at the airport to collect yourself drive vehicle. Transfer to the 5 star Turnberry Hotel for the first two nights;
- Day 2: Play golf in the morning over the Aisla Course, venue for the 1994 British Open Championship and easily one of the top links in the world. Scene of the "duel in the sun";
- Day 3: After breakfast travel to St. Andrews to the Old Course Hotel which will be your base for the next three nights. In the afternoon play at Carnoustie, the venue for the 2007 British Open and regarded by many as the toughest of all the Open Championship courses;
- Day 4: Today you will be scheduled to play on the New Course at St. Andrews. Overshadowed by its famous sister the New Course was laid out in 1894 by Tom Morris but this typical links is a stiff test over 6,600 yards;
- Day 5: The most memorable day of any golfers' life is to play at the Old Course and today the dream will come true. No words can describe this truly wonderful experience.
- Day 6: Transfer from hotel and depart Glasgow or Edinburgh Airport.
- Meet and greet on your arrival in Scotland by our Golf Scotland Representative
- Self-Drive car rental throughout the tour including standard CDW Insurance
- 2 nights accommodation in 5 Star Turnberry Resort and 3 Nights accommodation at The St Andrews Old Course Hotel (both sharing a room)
- 4 Rounds of Golf over Turnberry Ailsa, Carnoustie Championship, St Andrews New and St Andrews Old Course (100% guaranteed tee time)
- A dedicated Golf Scotland representative available throughout your stay using our 24 hour contact telephone number
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- International flights
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Prices are quoted per person considering 2 persons sharing a double room
- Please contact Musement via email on email@example.com or by calling us at +39 02 45386900 for a customized proposal
1 April 2016-31 October 2016