Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands from Glasgow
- Visit Urquhart Castle on the shores of Loch Ness
- See the breathtaking Glencoe area and Ben Navis
- Visit the Great Glen, travel through Rob Roy Country
- Stop in the typical village of Inverness and Fort William
From Glasgow this Loch Ness tour will travel north, before making a refreshment stop on the shores of Loch Lomond. Travelling the length of the loch, we climb up into the Highlands, over the unique, dramatic landscape of Rannoch Moor and the Black Mount to majestic Glencoe, one of Scotland's most haunting glens, site of 1692 massacre of the MacDonald clan.
Continuing via Loch Linnhe, your Loch Ness tour will stop in Fort William area for lunch then continue into the natural beauty of the Great Glen as you pass beneath Britain's highest mountain. Travelling on, you can admire the Caledonian Canal, and the pretty village of Fort Augustus, enjoying spectacular views of Loch Ness, as you drive along the shoreline to Urquhart Castle.
Loch Ness, 24 miles long and 700 feet deep is most famous for its sightings of the Loch Ness Monster, affectionately known as Nessie. Spend approximately 2 hours at Loch Ness, where you can choose to take a wonderful 5 star 'Loch Ness by Jacobite' cruise and explore the ruins of Urquhart Castle and its modern visitor centre.
Passing through Inverness, Capital of the Highlands, your Loch Ness tour will start its return for home, crossing the Grampian Mountains and the woodland scenery of Perthshire, including the Forest of Atholl, with an evening refreshment stop at the Victorian resort town of Pitlochry, en route back to Glasgow where our Loch Ness tour ends.
- Knowledgeable driver-guide
- Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
- Written translations (on request)
- Entrance to attractions
- Food and drink
- Children (5-16): reduced price
- Students: reduced price
- Seniors (60+): reduced price
235 George St, Glasgow G1 1RX, UK
Your tour from Glasgow departs from 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX.
- As we like to give you as much time off the coach as possible with the opportunity for walks, we recommend you bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days.
- We regret we are not able to carry children under the age of 5.
- Tour departs daily at 08:00, we kindly ask all passengers to ensure they are at this location 15 minutes early.
- The tour operates for 11 hours & 45 minutes.
- The tour will not run on the 25th & 26th of December and the 1st of January.
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
The tour will start by driving out of Scotland's largest city, Glasgow, and towards Loch Lomond -the...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
The first stop is the Dark Hedges, known as the location where Arya Stark made her escape down The K...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
You'll be amazed by the beautiful landscapes and exceptional architecture that Glasgow city has to o...