This tour kicks off with a trip to Stirlingshire and Stirling Castle, arguably one of Scotland's most important fortresses, where you'll tour the castle, learn all about the exploits of Robert the Bruce and the infamous Queen of Scots and take in the stunning views of the Scottish countryside that surrounds the castle. Then, it's onto the beautiful Trossachs National Park where you'll stop to admire the craggy hills, sparkling lochs and striking woodlands - you'll even get to see some highland cattle up close as you travel to Aberfoyle. In Aberfoyle, you can munch of something typical and explore the town before heading off to the final stop of the day, the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond. This is a breathtaking loch that has spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and many picturesque villages along the shore that are well worth visiting. Get ready to see the best of Scotland!
Stirling, Loch Lomond and The Highlands tour from Glasgow
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Do this because
- Spend the day exploring the beautiful Scottish countryside on this shore excursion
- Discover the history and folklore of Scotland with the help of an expert guide
What to expect
- A friendly, knowledgeable and experienced driver and guide
- Transportation on a luxury coach
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- Child (5-16 years old): Reduced
- Senior (over 60 years old): Reduced
Greenock Ocean Terminal, Patrick St, Greenock PA16 8UU, UK
Please meet your guide at the entrance gate of Greenock Port 15 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accomodated on this tour. If you are bringing wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate in this tour
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- This tour departs at 9.00am
- The days on which this tour runs varies, please refer to the calendar to see availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.