Gothenburg city pass
- See all the Gothenburg highlights
- Choose a 1, 2, 3, or 5-day pass
- Get access to over 30 top attractions
Don't miss a beat with all-in-one Gothenburg Pass available in 1, 2, 3, and 5- day durations. Your sightseeing package includes free entry to over 30 top attractions and museums, plus a hop on hop off buss tour.
The Gothenburg Pass works through a scan and barcode system and is activated after first use at an attraction. The passes work on a consecutive calendar day basis after first activation, so it’s best practice to start using your pass first thing in the morning to make full use of each day. Simply scan your pass and head inside!
The Gothenburg Pass can be used in a wide range of iconic, cultural and historic attractions and tours in Gothenburg including:
- Botanical Gardens
- Maritiman Floating Ship Museum
- Gothenburg Museum of Art
- East Indiaman Götheborg.
- Volvo Museum
- The Paddan Tour
- Hop on Hop off Bus
- Gunnebo House
- Entrance into over 30 attractions
- Hop-on and hop-off Bus
- Airport transportation
- Public transportation
- Food & Drinks
- Children 0-15 years old are reduced
You can find redemption location information at the Gothenburg Tourist Center Kungsportsplatsen (Kungsportsplatsen 2) or Gothenburg Tourist Center Nordstan (Nordstadstorget, Nordstan shopping center).
- Please note: the passes are valid at each attraction and tour included only once
- The voucher you will receive has to be exchanged for the Gothenburg Pass on arrival at destination
- A lost or unused Gothenburg Pass will not be refunded
Gothenburg Tourist Center Kungsportsplatsen: Adress: Kungsportsplatsen 2
- Opening hours weekdays 10.00am-6.00pm, Saturdays 10.00am–3.00pm
- Sundays are seasonal hours
- Hours are subject to change
Gothenburg Tourist Center Nordstan: Address: Nordstadstorget, Nordstan shopping center
- Opening hours weekdays 10.00am–8.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10.00am–6.00pm
- Exceptions: June 21st 10.00am–2.00pm, June 22nd 10.00am–2.00pm, Dec 31 10.00am–4.00pm, Closed on Dec 24th and Jan 1st
- Please note that all opening hours are subject to change at short notice
Do you want to see all the must-see attractions in Stockholm? This tour will show them to you!Throw ...
Enjoy unique views from the double-decker buses and/or sightseeing boats. Experience a complete tour...
Get an insight into the history of Gothenburg and its monuments on a relaxed and highly personalized...
Discover Stockholm's most interesting sights and get local insights from an English-speaking guide. ...
Discover the city’s most interesting places with the local insight of your very knowledgeable guide ...
With your Stockholm Pass, you will have the entire city in your hands. Your Stockholm Pass will save...