Discover Itaimbezinho Canyon, the largest canyon in Latin America, located in the Aparados da Serra National Park, in the city of Cambará do Sul. Admire the beautiful millennial basaltic stroke, approximately 700 meters deep and six kilometers long. Two easy trails through the edges allow seeing the walls covered by Araucaria: the Vertice (3km, 45 minutes, round trip) and the Elbow (6km, two hours, round trip). You can do both or one only and wait for the rest of the group.
Itaimbezinho Canyon full-day tour
- Discover the largest canyon in Latin America
- Admire the beautiful millennial basaltic stroke
- Two easy trails in the middle of the Aparados da Serra National Park
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle from the meeting point to the Canyon
- Professional guide (Portuguese, Spanish, and English)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Free for children up 5 years old
This tour departure from one of the following points: From Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça) at 8.00am. From Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown) at 8.20am
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to provide the passport number of each participant. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is needed
- Please provide the full name from all tour participants at the time of purchase
- There are two easy trails leading to opposite sides of the canyon. You can do both or one only and wait for the rest of the group
- Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 8.00am
- Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Enjoy an unforgettable tour through the most bucolic landscapes of Serra Gaucha! Discover the histor...
Discover the craft beer universe aboard an amazing themed bus. In Gramado, you will visit the GramBi...
A perfect tour to know all the German culture printed in the architecture and tradition of Nova Petr...
Enjoy a musical evening at Hard Rock Cafe in Gramado. You will find true relics that belonged to leg...
Enjoy a fondue dinner in a traditional Serra Gaucha and be delighted by the varied flavors of this t...
After hotel pickups, you will head to Nova Petrópolis from Gramado or Canela. This is a city full of...