The world's latest watersports craze has landed in Gran Canaria. Flyboarding sees you strap into a futuristic jetpack and feel like Ironman as you fly up to 21m above the water, propelled by the awesome force of hydropower. With a full safety briefing and supervision provided by professionals, all you need to do is enjoy the thrill of flight.
Aquasports Flyboard Experience with transfer
Language: German , Spanish , English
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the thrill of flight across the water
- 20-minute flyboarding experience
- Full safety briefing and in-flight instruction from professionals
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
What to remember
- Height of the flight can be dependent on weight and height.
- Minimum age to do this activity is 16 years old
- Beaches and activity location may change due to situations out of our control such as weather and organizational needs, but you would be transported to the other location and returned
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual product
- This activity is available daily but you must arrive between 10.00-16.00. Outside these times you may not be able to do the activity
- If you book the option with transfer you will be taken to Puerto de Mogan beach to do the activity that day and returned
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems
- Not suitable for guests with poor health
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Bring a towel
TUI ESPAÑA TURISMO S.L.U.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.