- Sail in a catamaran along Gran Canaria’s southern coast to the bay of Percel
- Explore the magnificent nature of the area
- Enjoy fun activities like snorkeling and visit a “crying” cave
- See the most beautiful landscape of the island
Take an exclusive cruise on board the magnificent and luxurious Afrikat catamaran. This vessel has a maximum capacity of 35 passengers, so you will get the most exclusive and personalized attention in a relaxed atmosphere.
Cruise along Gran Canaria’s southern coast where you cross the beaches of the south coast and Puerto de Mogán until reaching one of the most beautiful natural landscapes of the island with astonishing volcanic formations. At “El Perchel” with its crystal clear waters, you can enjoy a relaxing swim or go snorkeling (equipment will be provided) or go with the captain in a speedboat to the “crying cave.” The crew will prepare a delicious buffet on board for lunch, and during the trip sangria, beer, refreshments and water will be served.
- Pick-up (in the south area)
- Beverages (beer, sangría, refreshments, water)
- Lunch on board (meatballs with satay sauce, potatoes with mojo, two salads, bread)
- Visit to the seacaves in the speedboot
- Snorkeling equipment
- Pick-up outside the indicated areas
- Jetski: 25€/vehicle
- Parasail: 25€/person
- Banana-boat: 6€/person
- Flyboard: 40€/person
- Children ages 12 and under: reduced
- Pick-up available from Bahía Feliz, San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Sonnenland, Salobre, Playa del Cura, Arguineguín, Amadores, Taurito and Mogán
- Clients staying at Puerto Rico and Amadores must go directly to the vessel's home port Puerto Rico, 30 minutes prior to the activity
- Activity suitable for all ages
- The activities and watersports or additional photos are subject to a charge
- May-June: 10.00am - Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday
- June-August: 9.15am - Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday
- July and August: 3.30 - Mondays, Tuesdays, Friday-Sunday
- September and October: 10.00am - Tuesdays, Thursday-Sunday
This tour is the most original way to discover the most dynamic and cosmoplitan city of the Canary I...
The participants will receive a safety and briefly training before the tour, which allowed them to g...
BILLET VALABLE 1 JOUR DU 23/03/18 AU 06/01/19 SAUF DU 23/06/18 AU 10/09/18, SELON OUVERTURE DU SITE ...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
The Roque Nublo is one of the most impressive places on Gran Canaria, it makes the landscape somethi...
Come and explore Gran Canaria with the coolest scooter rental at the best-guaranteed price you can f...