Alhambra, Generalife and Nasrid Palaces official guided visit, historical center tour with tapas and drink
- Enjoy a visit to the palatial complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife
- Discover the the military fortress of the Alcazaba and the various Nasrid Palaces
- Explore the historical center of Granada
- Taste some typical tapas with one drink
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
Enjoy a visit to the palatial complexes of the Alhambra and Generalife, designated an official World Heritage Site by Unesco in 1984, leaving no stone unturned. This tour includes a visit to the Alcazaba, the military fortress, and the various Nasrid Palaces, including the Palacio de Justicia, the palace’s political or official residence and the private residence or Harem (Courtyards of the Lions). You will also take a look at the Palace of Charles V, Calle Real, the Church of Santa María de la Alhambra, the gardens of the Generalife and the summer palaces of the Nasrid sultans of Granada.
Having finished your visit to this monumental complex, you will then explore the old part of the city. This part of the tour includes a trip to Plaza Nueva, Calle de Reyes Católicos, the most important shopping area, Plaza Isabel la Católica, home to the Capitulation of Granada monument between Christopher Columbus and Queen Isabella I of Castile for the Voyage to the New World, the Corral del Carbón, an old inn or hostel for merchants in the fourteenth century, the silk market, or Alcaicería, which surrounds the city’s cathedral and the Royal Chapel, where lies the remains of the Catholic Monarchs, as well as Joanna the Mad and Philip I, the parents of Emperor Charles V.
At the end of your tour, and included in it, you can sit back and enjoy a well-deserved drink, accompanied by some of the Granada’s authentic tapas dishes.
- Tickets to the Alhambra, the Generalife Gardens and the Nasrid Palaces
- Official guide (Bilingual: English and Spanish)
- Walking tour of the historic district of Granada
- Traditional tapas and drink
- Food or beverages not specified
Calle Real de la Alhambra, 9T, 18009 Granada, Spain
Parking of the Alhambra 1, in front of the payment office
- Cancellations received more than 15 days before the date booked: an 80% refund will be given, with a minimum of 10€ for each reservation made
- Cancellations received between 11 and 15 days before the date booked: a 50% refund will be granted
- Cancellations received less than 11 days before the date booked or no-show on the day indicated: no refund will be given
- Daily at 8.15am
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...
Visit the most iconic monuments of Cordoba on a 7-hour guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage City...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...