Alhambra guided tour with 30-minute flight over the city of Granada
- Explore the Alhambra with an expert local guide
- A 30-minute flight over the majestic Sierra Nevada
- See the Alhambra and Granada from the air
- An unforgettable experience – great for photographers
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
Walk in the footsteps of sultans and sultanas as you enter the grace and luxury of the Alhambra’s Islamic palaces with a local guide.
You’ll explore the Alcazaba red fortress built high above the city by the Moors, the sculpted Generalife gardens and the finely sculpted palaces of the thirteenth-century Nasrid dynasty. Your expert guide will answer all of your questions and point out the fine detail of this remarkable UNESCO World Heritage site.
Then you can enjoy amazing aerial views of Granada during a memorable flight over the vast Sierra Nevada range, taking in the beauty of Federico Garcia Lorca Park and the Science Park. Viewing the Alhambra from above, you’ll also take in Sacromonte Abbey, the Monastery of Cartuja, the city's Cathedral and the Ermita de los Tres Juanes before touching down at the airport.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Granada city center for your Alhambra tour
- Tickets for every area of the Alhambra opened to the public (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife…)
- Official tourist guide
- Flight over Granada and the Alhambra
- Transfer to the airport (if chosen at the time of booking)
- Any service not specified
- Transfer to the airport (if not chosen at the time of booking)
Paseo de la Sabica, 26, 18009 Granada, Spain
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada city center between at 9.15am and 10.00am
- Alternatively, please be at the meeting point between 9.45am-10.00am. Meeting point is our Welcome Visitor Centre (Paseo de la Sabica, 15) next to the Alhambra
- Drop-off is around 1pm at your hotel in Granada city center
- Meeting point is at Granada Airport, next to the first door of the passenger terminal (Departures terminal)
- Meeting time October-May: 4.30pm
- Meeting time June-September: 8.00pm
- Group size: 30 people maximum
- Minimum purchase: 2 people
Alhambra tour: 3 hours approx
Flight: 30 minutes (1 hour total)
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages
- The tour is always available in Spanish, English, French, Italian and German. Tours in Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian are available on request
- At the time of booking, choose between two options:
Tour + Flight: guided tour of the Alhambra, 30-minute flight over Granada
Tour + Flight + Transfer: guided tour of the Alhambra, 30-minute flight over Granada, transfer to the airport (one way, max 4 people in every car)
- Cancellations made 10 days or less before the selected date are non refundable. Cancellations made 11-15 days before the selected date will be refunded 50%. All other cancellations will be refunded 80%
Daily, all year round.
Unavailable dates: 1 January and 25 December
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Skip the lines to the most visited monument in Spain and discover one of the best examples of Islami...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...
Alhambra and its premises were aim of so many different interests and stage for such an ungodly amou...
The second edition of Sun & Snow Festival will be held at the Sierra Nevada ski resort on April 18, ...