Feel like a real 'granadino' and discover how locals live in this wonderful city beyond the Alhambra. Start the day with a typical Spanish breakfast and then taste your way through a number of small food shops, Andalusian pastries, olive oil, cheeses, Iberian ham, tapas, and more!
Your host, Gabriela, has been a certified tour guide since 1993 and will tell you anecdotes about the city's history and the local way of life.
Itinerary and menu
- Start with breakfast in a typical Spanish 'cafetería' (coffee with milk, tea, and toast)
- Walk through the city center and stop in the way in the Granada's Market that will introduce you to the local way of life in the city
- Tasting of extra olive oil
- Stop in a hidden local bar for tapas and drinks
- Finish in a traditional bakery place for tasting Andalusian pastries
At the end of this tour, you'll be able to taste tapas in some of your host's favorite bars. You will try different specialties (meat, sausages, cheese, Iberian and Serrano ham, and olive oil) and you can also drink local beers, wine, homemade vermouht, etc.