DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Discover the city with an expert interpreter of the city's heritage
- Fascinating insights about the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel
- Stroll in Sacromonte and Albayzin, a Unesco site
- Indulge yourself with a special drink in a cave
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city to see all the most important and fascinating landmarks and take a stroll in the most interesting areas of Granada.
Make your visit to Granada a unique experience as you follow your friendly guide and immerse yourself in the city's rich history; visit the Cathedral, a key building of Spanish architecture, seated on the Nasrid Great Mosque, and the Royal Chapel, where you you can find the mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs and his daughter, Juana “la Loca”, and her husband Felipe “el Hermoso”, parents of Emperor Carlos.
Walk two colorful Granada neighborhoods: the charming Albayzin (a Unesco World Heritage site) and Sacromonte quarters. Your local guide will take you in a maze of narrow streets: follow the jasmine scent and reach the Mirador de San Nicolas. Take in the view from up here, and admire the Alhambra, Granada and Sierra Nevada. Top off your adventure with a drink in a cave in Sacromonte!
- Official tourist guide
- Groups of maximum 30 people
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Granada city center
- Tickets for the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Mirador de San Nicolas breathtaking views
- Drink in a Sacromonte’s cave
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Other activities in the city
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada city center between 4.15pm and 4.45pm
- Alternatively, please be at the Granada Cathedral’s main entrance (on the Gran Vía) between 4.30pm and 4.45pm
- Drop-off is at your hotel in Granada city center
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Group size: 30 people maximum
- The tinerary order may change due to any unexpected circumstances
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages
- The tour is always available in Spanish and English. Tours in French, German and Italian are available on request
All year round on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Unavailable dates: 1 January and 25 December
- Children (0-11): reduced
Granada: discover all activities