Skip-the-line tickets and guided tour of Alhambra, Charles V Palace, Generalife and Alcazaba
- Discover one of the most visited monuments in the world and the most demanded in Spain
- Learn about the Alhambra, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Palace of Charles V
- Visit the complex with an official guide
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card of each participant
Enjoy this wonderful visit with your official guide, the most requested monument in Spain and one of the most visited of the world. With this tour you will visit the Alhambra, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Carlos V Palace and ther monumental enviroment. Guided tour of 2 and a half hours that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.
It is essential to include in your reservation the name and surname, identification card or passport, age and nationality of all visitors, including children due to security access.
This tour does not visit the Nasrid Palaces, if you are interested in this part of the monument consult us for other tours.
Please note: This tour does not visit the Nasrid Palaces.
- Official guide accredited in the selected language (the visit can be bilingual)
- Alhambra ticket for Alcazaba, Generalife and gardens
- Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people
- Nasrid Palaces ticket
- Food and drink
- Hotel transfers
- Infants 0-5 years old: free
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced
Paseo del Generalife s/n, Granada, Spain
La Mimbre Restaurant (next to the bus stop). Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- It is essential to include in your reservation the name and surname, identification card or passport, age and nationality of all visitors, including children
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...