- A romantic atmosphere, perfect for spending more time with that special someone
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Push your senses to the limits - sample wines and learn to describe them
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
Rocca di Frassinello lies on the right hillside heading north that forms on either side of the old Aurelia road and which, thanks to the first major Roman road, forms a sort of canyon through which the sea wind blowing from the plain between Castiglione della Pescaia and Grosseto travels across. This constant breeze takes away any moisture from the air and provides for an even milder climate, both during the winter and summer months.
We provide a private tour of the winery designed by Renzo Piano and of the “Etruscans and wine at the Rocca di Frassinello” exhibition, with a tasting of our wines in our technical room, accompanied by tastings of local cold cuts and cheeses.
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Food tasting
Free for children and youths under 16 years old
Unnamed Road, 58023 Gavorrano GR, Italy
Rocca di Frassinello
- Available throughout the day from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Not available on August 15th and November 1rst
The Tenuta l'Impostino winery in the high Maremma is your destination for a day of fantastic Tuscan ...
“Sequerciani is my special project. It came out of a need for something solid in my virtual world. M...
Get lost in Tuscany, in the heart of Maremma - a territory still intact and full of lush greenery. T...
A poca distanza da Grosseto e da Siena, La Melosa Resort offre un ambiente di tranquillità, pace e b...
Dopo un percorso che parte dalle viscere del monte Amiata, l’acqua piovana impiega 40 anni per filtr...
L'offerta Aqua Bar unisce ai benefici del Parco Termale quelli di un esclusivo trattamento viso "Bea...