Your tour kicks off with a private transfer to Longsheng (about 2.5 hours), an autonomous district of the national minorities Zhuang and Yao. Here you will enjoy the stunning scenery in the Dragon Ridge Rice Terraces and the diverse building architecture in the minority villages. After that, In the afternoon you will take a walk between the terraced rice fields where you will see stunning views from every corner. Before you return to Guilin, you will visit a traditional village of the Zhuang, where you get to know a family and learn more about their way of life.
Full-day rice terrace in Longsheng and local village tour
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- Transfer by car or minibus with air conditioning from/to Guilin
- Private guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
Pick-up from your hotel lobby in Guilin, Guangxi.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Pick-up starts at 8.30am