Guided tour of Hamburg's historic city
- Discover the "heart of old Hamburg"
- Learn many facts and stories from the past
- See traditional office buildings (Kontorhäuser), the Trostbrücke, town hall and much more
The tour guide will take you into the old town of Hamburg, because that's the only way to discover Hamburg in all its intricacies. Guests on this tour will learn how the fire of 1842 happened and how people coped with the cholera epidemic of1892. First, you'll be led through the Mönckebergstraße, with its typical red brick buildings and distinguished merchants' houses. Then on to the office buildings with their imposing stairwells, the Trostbrücke, the ruins of the Nikolaikirche, the town hall and the inner courtyard, as well as the old stock exchange building.
You can look forward to an entertaining tour, full of facts and stories from Hamburg's past.
- A guided tour of Hamburg's old town
- Food and drink
- Admission charge
- Children (up to 13 years): €10
- Concession for pupils, students and apprentices: €15
In front of the Saturn shop, at the bicycle stands at 1Mönckebergstraße
- It can happen that we can't see the insides of some attractions included on the tour (e.g. because of an event)
- Monday and Friday at 4pm
Many questions are hidden behind the new landmark of Hamburg - the Elbphilharmonie. This tour will a...
Kaffee ist das Lieblingsgetränk der Deutschen. Leider gibt es immer noch viel zu viel schlechten Kaf...
Cappuccino mit Schlagsahne war gestern! Heute bekommen Sie ein Herz in Ihren Cappuccino gezaubert. W...
Sie lernen alles über die zentralen Faktoren guten Kaffees und wie man diese bewertet. Aroma, Geschm...
DEUTSCH Die Illuminati sind wieder auferstanden, um für den letzten vernichtenden Schlag gegen ihren...
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sit...