"Sex & Crime in St. Pauli" guided red light district tour
- Visit the legendary bar "Zur Ritze"
- Get exclusive insider knowledge about St. Pauli
- Listen to exciting stories about the neighborhood
Visit the legendary nightlife district St. Pauli and walk along the Reeperbahn, listening to breath-taking background informations about history and present of these world famous places that attract every year countless tourists.
What does Nutella have to do with the Reeperbahn? Has Jack the Ripper ever stepped into this world? Are there really streets forbidden to women?
Get exciting insider information about ‘the godfather‘ of St. Pauli and the most famous police station of Hamburg, the so-called “Davidwache”, known from series and movies, and enter in the end also the historic bar “Zur Ritze”.
- Unique guided tour of St. Pauli
- One beer or soft drink
- Professional guide
- Visit of the famous box cellar of the bar "Zur Ritze"
- Entrance to several clubs after the tour
- On request discounted entry to a strip club
- More drinks
Metro station St. Pauli
The meeting point is at the bus stop by the exit Reeperbahn/Millerntorplatz of the St. Pauli metro station
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- This tour is not recommended for minors
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- In the rare occasion in which the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour will not take place. If this happens, you will be offered an alternate date, a different activity (possibly with extra charge) or a full refund
Tours in English
- Friday, Saturday: 8.30pm
Tours in German
- Daily: 7.30pm, 10pm
- Additionally Friday, Saturday: 6pm, 9pm
- Additionally Saturday: 4.30pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover Hamburg's famous Red Light District!You will learn about its history and receive many curre...