Full day city tour of Havana starting from Habana hotels
- Visit the to Old Havana, declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Explore the historic center on a walking tour and visit the plazas, forts and emblematic buildings
Pick up at Havana Hotels from 09:00 hours. Visit to Old Havana, declared by UNESCO Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Walking tour in the historic center, visiting its plazas, forts and buildings built by the Spaniards between the 16th and 19th centuries, with opportunities for the purchase of handicrafts; Visit in transit to La Bodeguita del Medio and main streets and avenues of Old Havana. Stop at the Capitol. Lunch in a local restaurant, including one national beverage. Visit the Maikel Herrera gallery. After that tour with panoramic view of the University of Havana and stop in the Plaza de la Revolucion with time for photos. Return to the Hotels. Guide service in Spanish.
- Lunch in a local restaurant, including one national beverage
- Visit the Maikel Herrera gallery
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Other foods and beverage during the tour
- Visit to other museums not mentioned in the description
During check out you will be asked to provide your hotel address and information for the pick-up service to be arranged
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays
- Pick up service at 09:00 hours.
Pick up in a Hotel in Varadero, starting at 5:00 AM. Departure to the airport to take the flight to ...
The journey in Jeep begins with collection in the hotels of the peninsula Ancón or Trinidad in Ecotu...
Pick up in the hotels of Santa Lucia. Fun day to visit in a comfortable boat the coral reef of Santa...
The Jeep tour begins with a pick up from a travel agency or historic town. Departure on the Cienfueg...
Pick up at Varadero Hotels starting at 6:20 AM. Stop in transit at "Parador Fiesta Campesina" in the...
We propose to realize your dreams in this exclusive, an adventure to the Great Stone, located in the...