Helsinki 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- Discover beautiful Helsinki at your own pace
- Hop on and hop off as much as you want for 24 or 48 hours
- See the Sibelius monument and the Rock Church
Discover Helsinki at your own pace with fantastic views from your open top 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off double-decker bus tour. You'll have access to all of the Finnish capital's top sites, such as the Sibelius monument and the Rock Church.
Your carefully chosen route passes by the most popular sights of Helsinki, and your ticket entitles you to get a discount on top attractions. The tour includes individual audio guides in different languages. Hop on and off the bus as often as you like as you explore the top sights in Helsinki, such as the Senate Square, Eira, Market Square and Kiasma.
- Hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Helsinki
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Free single-use headsets
- Free WiFi
- Get a discount on top attractions
- Food or drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick-up
- Youth (6-15 years old): reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Aleksanterinkatu 3, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
The hop-on-hop-off bus departs from Senate Square. Please present your voucher at the departure point.
- In the event of inclement weather, a roof will be put in place to protect you from the elements
- A recorded Helsinki city tour is available in ten different languages via headphones: English, Swedish, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- Free Wifi on board
- May-September: daily from 10.00am to 4.00pm, every 30min
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your desired tour departure
During your Panorama city bus tour of Helsinki, you will get to see the best of the Finnish capital ...
During your Helsinki cruise city boat tour, you will get to see the city's most beautiful shores and...
Experience the wonderful Finnish winter in the city of Helsinki. Begin your tour after pickup from y...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600-hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Combine two beautiful sightseeing experiences and enjoy the best of Helsinki on land and at sea. The...