Helsinki Card Region with Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa
- Experience Helsinki's entire Metropolitan area
- Includes a free tour and unlimited use of public transport
- Venture out of the city to Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa
- Good for 24, 48 or 72 hours
Your Helsinki Card Region offers a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience the entire Helsinki metropolitan area as you save money, time and energy during your visit as you make the most of your time in the Finnish capital.
The Helsinki Card Region has all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card. On top of that the card entitles the holder to free travel in the whole metropolitan area: not only in Helsinki but also Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa.
The public transportation system includes buses, trams, the metro, Suomenlinna ferry and commuter trains, including the airport train. The Helsinki Card is available in 24-, 48- and 72-hour increments and lets you capitalize on the following:
- Free sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- Free unlimited travel via public transportation with a ferry to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Free entry to major museums and sights
- Free guidebook containing maps and tourist information
- Discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts
- Free public transport in Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa
- Free Panorama Sightseeing AudioTour by bus
- Free Canal Route by boat
- Free guided tour of Suomenlinna
- Discount admisstion to the Helsinki Zoo
- Discount admission to See Life Helsinki
- Free admittance on major museums
- Free entrance to Temppeliaukio Church (Rock Church) excluding June-August
- Discounted price on different restaurants
- Discount in a number of shops/department stores
- Hop on Hop Off Sightseeing Tour - free after 12.00pm
- Discount on Medieval Tallinn Package Tour
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (7-16 years old): reduced
- You can exchange your printed or mobile voucher for your card at these locations: Tickets&Tours by Strömma at the Tourist Information (Pohjoisesplanadi 19) or Sightseeing kiosk (Esplanade Park, summer season only)
- The Helsinki Card is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from its first use and is non transferrable
- When you use the Card for the first time on public transport you must show the cards to the public transportation card reader
- Your guidebook includes all of the major attractions and sights along with opening hours and contact information, and is available in English, German, Russian, Swedish and Finnish
- Please keep in mind that Helsinki cards will not be replaced or refunded if lost
- Daily: check individiual attraction hours in the complimentary guidebook that comes with the card
Durante il giro panoramico in bus della città di Helsinki potrai scoprire le migliori attrazioni del...
Con la Helsinki Card potrai godere di una serie di vantaggi che ti aiuteranno a scoprire e vivere He...
Nel corso della crociera turistica in barca della città di Helsinki, potrai vedere le più belle spia...
Once your cruise ship docks, your tour guide will greet and pick you up from your harbor before the ...
Discover Helsinki and Suomenlinna with a professional guide. After the pick-up, you’ll visit the cit...
This tour is designated for passengers who have transit flights in Helsinki Airport. Explore the cit...