Your Helsinki Card Region offers a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience the entire Helsinki metropolitan area as you save money, time and energy during your visit as you make the most of your time in the Finnish capital.
The Helsinki Card Region has all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card. On top of that the card entitles the holder to free travel in the whole metropolitan area: not only in Helsinki but also Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa.
The public transportation system includes buses, trams, the metro, Suomenlinna ferry and commuter trains, including the airport train. The Helsinki Card is available in 24-, 48- and 72-hour increments and lets you capitalize on the following:
- Free sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- Free unlimited travel via public transportation with a ferry to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- Free entry to major museums and sights
- Free guidebook containing maps and tourist information
- Discounts in restaurants, shops, tours and concerts