Visit the My Son Sanctuary, formerly a religious center of the Champa Kingdom, a sophisticated civilization that held sway over the region from the 4th to the 13th centuries. Today, all that remains are five archaeological sites from different periods, set among green hills and winding streams. After a brief visit to the Visitor's Centre for an overview of Cham history, walk along the forested paths to explore the ruins.
A visit to the My Son Sanctuary
- Visit an ancient Hindu Sanctuary
- Experience a different culture first hand
- Learn more about the history of the land
- Entrance fee
- Bottle of water
- Personal expenses
- Child under 4 years old: free of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 years old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 years & above: 100% adult rate
Pick-up/Drop-off at a hotel in Danang or Hoi An (except: The Nam Hai, Ana Mandara Hue, Angsana Lang Co, Bayan Tree Lang Co, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort and hotels in Ba Na Hills or Chan May). IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour operates daily at 8.00am