Good Morning Vietnam! Start the day the right way, with an up-close and personal history lesson on Vietnamese guerilla warfare. Borrow into the underground tunnel system that played a crucial part in the war and imagine what it would have been like to eat, sleep, work, cook in these extreme environments. You can even go to school underground as conflict rages above!
Day trips & excursions
Cu Chi experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Delve into an underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels
- Gain insight into the tenacity and resourcefulness of the Vietnamese
- Visit the former Viet Minh underground stronghold at Cu Chi
- Visit with a local family to better understand local life, past and present
What to expect
- Local English-speaking guide
- Return transportation
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Please meet at the front entrance of the Central Post Office - 2 Cong Xa Paris St, District 1 (next to Notre Dame Cathedral).
What to remember
- Please wear loose, lightweight, long clothing
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Important note: The local house visit in Cu chi will be closed from 12th to 26th March
- Tour starts at 7.30 am
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.