Wake up with the locals and soak in the sights and sounds of Saigon in the early morning. Set off not long after the sun has risen and witness the city slowly waking up around you. Spend some time sipping cafe da, a Vietnamese iced coffee at the outdoor "bird cafe" in one of the city's most attractive parks. This is a great place to mingle with the locals and even join in the early morning chatter. Saigon's bird lovers flock here on a daily basis to show off their prized birds and to listen to the singing. They sit on the bench-lined walkways shaded by ancient towering trees exchanging expertise and sharing gossip. Stroll through to the adjacent park and witness the locals going about their daily exercise routines. Some practice Tai Chi while others jog and challenge each other to games of badminton. Continue walking to an old dim sum shop, a popular and bustling eatery in the neighborhood. Sit among the locals and sample the same breakfast they enjoy every day - an assortment of tasty dim sum with steamed dumplings, buns, and rolls. After a delicious breakfast, return to your hotel as the locals set off to begin their daily work.
Good Morning Saigon walking tour
- Experience the everyday morning life of the locals
- Taste the popular breakfast foods
- Start your day with a cultural adventure
- Coffee/Drink and Sampling food
- Entrance fee
- Drinking water
- Other drinks
- Personal expenses
- Child under 4 years old: free of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 years old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 years & above: 100% adult rate
Pick-up/Drop-off at a hotel in Saigon (except Villa Song Hotel & An Lam Saigon River Private Residence). IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour is operated only in the morning - starting time is flexible upon request, but should start not later than 9.00am
- The tour operates daily at 7.00am