Journey to the Mekong Delta area, Vietnam's agricultural heartland! Cruise down the Mekong river on an awesome local boat and experience the Delta's incredibly lush beauty, where you can visit a bee farm, taste delicious tropical fruit, see how local coconut candy is made, explore the bustling port city of My Tho, and row a sampan down the gorgeous natural canals!
Day trips & excursions
Mekong discovery tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Explore the gorgeous Mekong river and delta
- Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the canals under the green canopy of water coconut trees
What to expect
- Local English speaking guide
- All entrance fees in Mekong Delta
- Boat trip and sampan
- Vietnamese lunch (set menu)
- Coconut drink, tropical fruit, and a traditional snack tasting
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Pease meet at the front entrance of the Saigon Opera House - Dong Khoi St, District 1 (intersection of Le Loi St).
What to remember
- Please ensure your shoulders and knees are covered
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Starting time: 8.00 AM
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.