Start your awesome walking tour and discover the historical and cultural significance in Hoi An Old Town before heading to a delightful local cooking class! Confident cooks and hopeless pot burners will equally love this Hoi An experience! Perfect for all food lovers. Hit the market with a local to source some fresh ingredients, then learn to cook Vietnamese food flavors at a family-run restaurant. The best part? You get to eat your own creations!
Hoi An walking and cooking class
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed streets of Hoi An
- Stroll through the gorgeous atmospheric Hoi An Old Town
- Experience an authentic Vietnamese cooking class
What to expect
- Local English speaking guide
- Hoi An Ancient Town entrance fee
- Hoi An market visit, Vietnamese cooking class for lunch (items can include yellow pancake, spring roll, papaya salad with chicken, grilled fish with banana leaf, Aubergine in the clay pot and steam rice)
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Please meet at the front entrance of Hoian Post Office, 6 Tran Hung Dao street, Hoian.
What to remember
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Don't forget your camera!
- Tour starts at 8.00 am
Urban Adventures Vietnam
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.