Hong Kong after dark guided tour
- Get a local’s perspective on life in Hong Kong after the sun goes down
- Visit the traditional and famous Temple Night Market
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the city's skyline
- Learn about iconic Hong Kong landmarks such as the Peninsula Hotel and Chung King Mansion
Discover Hong Kong as the night falls and visit the Temple Street Night Market. This guided tour is best suited to adventurous urban lovers, shopaholics and romantics. You will see the fortune tellers and the street musicians, and you can shop for souvenirs or simply take in the magical atmosphere.
Next, visit two of the city’s most popular parks and experience their lights and sounds at night. Climb up to a secret lookout to admire the skyline of Hong Kong while the guide will tell you about Hong Kong’s growth from fishing village to cultural capital.
After admiring the view your Hong Kong tour will head to a dizzying street, also known as the “Fifth Avenue of Hong Kong”, where you can see multimillion-dollar flagship stores and major fashion brands. Keeping the luxury theme going, you will next visit two Hong Kong legends; the Peninsula Hotel and and Chung King Mansion.
If you don’t want the night to end yet, ask your guide to recommend the best skyline bar in town.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Minimum child age: 6
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11: reduced price
Meet your guide at Yau Ma Tei MTR station, Exit C.
- This tour is subject to weather; if there are rain, thunderstorm, or typhoon warnings, please contact the tour provider to discuss arrangements
- You’ll be walking all over the city, so wear comfortable shoes
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Meet your guide at the start point
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher.
- Tour runs on Mondays and Fridays at 8.00pm
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
Explore Lantau Island at your own pace with this Tai-O Pass. First experience the Ngong Ping cable c...
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...
Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many ...