Hong Kong Disneyland with optional shared transfer
- Explore that zones inspired by your favorite Disney movies
- Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy a day at the park
- Dress up as your favorite character and enjoy the various attractions and entertainment
- Choose the shared transfer and enjoy direct drop-off and pick-up service
A must-see destination, Hong Kong Disneyland is an enchanting place to visit and perfect for all ages. Although Hong Kong is home to the smallest Disneyland in the world, it is no less exciting. Not only for children and Disney enthusiasts, there is plenty of entertainment and attractions for everyone. The park is divided into several zones, including Adventureland, Grizzly Gulch, Mystic Point, Fantasyland, Toy Story Land, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A, and more. Apart from enjoying zones that are inspired by your favorite Disney movies, you can go on various rides and you will also get to meet your favorite Disney characters at the parade.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off (optional)
- Children (2-11): reduced
If you choose the option with shared transfer, you will be picked up from your centrally located Hong Kong/Kowloon hotel. In this case, please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- Transfers are in a shared vehicle from centrally located hotels
- The use of selfie sticks is prohibited inside the park
- For safety reasons, some rides may have height restrictions
- Guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a guest aged 16 or older
- All guests are subject to the Hong Kong Disneyland park rules and regulations
- Park hours are daily 10.30am-8.00pm
The Airport Express is one of the world's leading airport railway systems that offers swift, sure li...
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Obse...
Crystal Bus is the first double-decker in Hong Kong that combines touring with a gourmet experience....
Explore Lantau Island at your own pace with this Tai-O Pass. First experience the Ngong Ping cable c...
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Ko...
Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many ...