Kowloon local experience night tour
- Visit a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits
- Enjoy a local dinner
- Soak in the sights and sounds at Temple Street market and see the stars in an authentic singing parlor
- Get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree before you cap off the night with more local food delights
This tour will show you the gritty, traditional, but also a mirror of contemporary Hong Kong, the Kowloon heartlands of Yau Ma Tei and Jordan are at their buzzing, idiosyncratic best as night falls. Visit a century-old fruit market for a blend of hilarious urban tales and exotic fruits.
Soak in the lights and sounds at Temple Street market and sashay into an old-school singing parlour that only lives on in this part of town in between enjoying a very local dinner. You’ll also get the chance to have your fortune told under a banyan tree before we cap off the night with more local food delights.
- Finger food or snacks
- English speaking guide
- Live entertainment
- Children (6-12): reduced
Yau Ma Tei Hong Kong
Meet your guide Yau Ma Tei MTR Station Exit B (inside the station).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your start time
- Dress code: modest, comfortable set of clothes and a good pair of shoes
- Tuesdays and Saturdays at 7.00pm
- Highlights tour In Barcelona, history and traditions go hand in hand with emerging fashion and new...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Hop on the Hong Kong bus tour to see the breathtaking skyline and absorb the cultural fusion of this...
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...