Kowloon street food tour in Hong Kong
- Eat your way through Kowloon, sampling the local dishes with the help of your guide
- Eat with the locals in family-run diners, street food stalls, and food centres, and learn how to order your dishes in Cantonese
- Learn interesting facts about Hong Kong’s food culture
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. Experience this foodie adventure and visit Kowloon’s vibrant Jordan District, a working class area full of authentic restaurants and food stalls. The places you will eat at are far from 5-star restaurants. Be prepared for chaotic family-run food courts where tourists rarely venture. See how the locals eat, learn how to order in Cantonese, and experience the city’s authentic, culinary scene.
Taste traditional dishes and visit Hong Kong’s wet and dry markets where vendors sell fresh and processed produce. Try snacks and meals and enjoy Chinese desserts. Discover the neighbourhood eateries that are real hidden gems for foodies.
Learn facts about Hong Kong’s food scene along the way. Find out why the seafood consumption in the city is four times higher than the global average.
Your Hong Kong tour guide will help you pick dishes that match your tastes. Pay only for the food you choose to eat and don’t worry if you have any food allergies, your local guide is there to help you to avoid anything adverse.
If you’re still eager for more Hong Kong after all that food, your guide will gladly point out great places to grab a few drinks nearby. Experience local bars or admire the views from a rooftop lounge after your tour.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Cost of food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Minimum child age: 6
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11: reduced price
Meet your guide at Yau Ma Tei MTR station (Exit A1).
- This tour is subject to weather; if there are rain, thunderstorm, or typhoon warnings, please contact your tour provider to discuss arrangements
- Wear comfortable shoes and come with an empty stomach!
- If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Meet your guide at the start point
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Starting time at 6.00pm
Hop on the Hong Kong bus tour to see the breathtaking skyline and absorb the cultural fusion of this...
The city of Hong Kong that never sleeps is a blend of artistic past and realistic future. The place ...
The Hong Kong MTR has been providing a safe, reliable and efficient way to get around Hong Kong sinc...
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...