Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck Admission Tickets
- See spectacular 360° views of the Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories
- Ride up the building's high-speed double-decker elevators
- Gain fascinating insights into local history and culture at the state-of-the-art visitor exhibit
- Enjoy quick and easy entrance with e-ticket admission
- Grab a bite to eat with the dining option
Glimpse 360-degree views of Hong Kong and the famous Victoria Harbour from the sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Centre (ICC) - the city's tallest building at 393 m above sea level, it's the only indoor observation deck that offers such a spectacular view of the city.
It also features exceptional swift double-deck high-speed elevators, which reach the 100th floor in just 60 seconds. Beyond the splendid Hong Kong city panoramic view and magical scenery, sky100 is also home to a large-scale interactive multi-media exhibit and a comprehensive guest centre. Offering fascinating insights on local history and culture, the state-of-the-art exhibit enriches visitors with a thorough understanding of Hong Kong. Apart from being a tourist destination, sky100 is also an ideal venue for corporate events. With the stunning 360-degree view from this fascinating and prestigious setting, large venue space and soaring ceilings, sky100 gives organisers an incomparable degree of creativity and flexibility, creating memorable and unique events that will certainly impress their guests.
- Sky100 Hong Kong Admission Ticket: Sky 100 Ticket
- Sky 100 Admission Ticket and Cafe 100 Dining Package includes: Sky 100 Ticket, one panini sandwich or waffle or crepe or poffertjes, and one selected drink
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverages (optional)
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable
- Vouchers will be viod if altered
- Photo Identification required for verification
- Voucher will be void if reused or duplicated
- Last admission/redemption: please note this admission voucher is valid for redemption 60 minutes before the deck closing time
- Operating hours:
- Sunday-Thursday: 10.00am-9.00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10.00am-10.30pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Hop on the Hong Kong bus tour to see the breathtaking skyline and absorb the cultural fusion of this...
This Hong Kong food tour will tell you everything you wanted to know about the city’s food culture. ...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
The versatile and contactless smart Octopus Card provides you with hassle-free travel around Hong Ko...
Hong Kong Disneyland, the largest theme park in Hong Kong features seven themed areas namely Main St...