- Learn about Hawaii and Pearl Harbor’s history
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Drive through downtown Honolulu and see Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and Punchbowl National Cemetery
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive the moment that thrust America into World War II. Visit the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center, then see the highlights of Honolulu’s historic downtown district.
Gain a deeper understanding of the Pearl Harbor attack by viewing a film with footage of attack and browsing through historic displays. Ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor and board the Arizona Memorial.
Next, drive through Honolulu and see its beautiful and historic attractions. Drive past the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl and the Court of the Missing. See Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church and the State Library and Archives. Admire Honolulu Hale (also known as City Hall), the Mission Houses Museum and the famous statue of King Kamehameha.
- Entrance Fees
- Ride on the Navy Launch
- Round-trip transportation from convenient Waikiki locations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at a central meeting point.
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date do not operate
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- Every day except on Saturdays
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am
Enjoy this historic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of t...
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and tak...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Fly from Oahu to Hilo for a one-day volcano adventure where you’ll see Hawaii’s only active volcano ...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Start your trip from Oahu and fly to the Big Island. Once you have arrived at Hilo Airport you will ...