- Walk in the footsteps of America’s most courageous heroes
- Visit USS Missouri and Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial
- Enjoy a guided tour of USS Bowfin and Pacific Aviation Museum
- Only tour offered in Hawaii that allows you to visit all four venues in Pearl Harbor
Enjoy this historic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the Japanese surrender aboard the USS Missouri. Hear fascinating historical narration by an expert guide and see real artifacts of the attack at the Visitor Center, then board the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. You will also have the chance to get on board one of the world’s most significant submarines, the USS Bowfin, nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger. Next, you will be shuttled to Ford Island, an active Navy base under federal protection.
This adventure to Pearl Harbor gives you the chance to experience the history of World War II as you walk in the exact footsteps of America’s most courageous heroes.
Visit the Pacific Aviation Museum for a special guided tour in one of Hawaii’s newest and most exciting museums. The tour will culminate on the historic decks of the world’s last and most famous battleship, the USS Missouri. Walk in the footsteps of General Douglas MacArthur and see the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies. Let your guide tell you all about the event that restored peace to the world, ending a conflict that took over 55 million lives.
- Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
- Transportation in a deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach
- World War II Valor in the Pacific National Park
- Shuttle ride to Historic Ford Island
- Admission to USS Bowfin/Pacific Submarine Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum Admission
- Admission and Guided Tour of the USS Missouri Battleship
- USS Arizona Memorial Admission
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at a central meeting point.
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date do not operate
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- Every day
- Pick-up starts at 7.30am
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive...
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and tak...
Start your trip from Oahu and fly to the Big Island. Once you have arrived at Hilo Airport you will ...