- Enjoy the views of Hawaiian Big Island from a helicopter
- Soar over areas with the most recent volcanic activity
- Visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and walk through a lava tube
Fly from Oahu to Hilo for a one-day volcano adventure where you’ll see Hawaii’s only active volcano and cascading waterfalls during an exciting helicopter tour. Then your expert driver guide will show you the Big Island’s best sites during a remarkable sightseeing tour.
During this tour you’ll enjoy a 45-minute flight on Blue Hawaiian Helicopter where you’ll soar over areas experiencing the most recent volcanic activity and view the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. On the scenic, historical and cultural land tour, you’ll enjoy live narration by your expert guide. Visit Mauna Loa Macadamia’s headquarters, observe Halema‘uma‘u Crater and even walk through an ancient lava tube!
- Hotel pick-up from Waikiki hotels
- Admission fees
- Hawaii State Sales Tax
- Volcanoes National Park
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
- Children 2 years old: reduced
- Infants ages 0-1: free
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at the airport.
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 24 hours after booking to confirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please note: There is no cancellation and no refund on all one-day flyaway tours. No name or date changes will be accepted once booking is confirmed
- Tour operator is not responsible for flight delays beyond their control
- From Monday to Saturday
- Pick-up starts at 5.00am
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the...
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive...
Enjoy the best that Oahu has to offer on this unique tour. Visit the number one destinations and tak...
Start your trip from Oahu and fly to the Big Island. Once you have arrived at Hilo Airport you will ...