Get off the beaten track and explore parts of legendary Hue that most visitors don’t usually get the chance to see! With its unchanged lifestyle, traditional customs, and old school agricultural practices, this Hue experience literally takes you on a trip back in time to see a society preserved for centuries. Take the ultimate mini getaway and leave the chaotic city on the back of a motorbike and find peace in the beautiful Vietnamese countryside.
Tam Giang Lagoon by Motorbike
- Head out of Hue for an exciting ride through the Vietnamese countryside on the back of a motorbike!
- Visit a local artist's house at Sinh Village which is famous for "tranh moc ban"
- Take a sampan cruise on Tam Giang Lagoon and try out some local fishing techniques!
- Experience the simple life in the unchanged traditions of rural society
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tam Giang boat trip
- Return transportation by motorbike and helmet
- Snacks, local tea and fresh fruits
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up is from central hotels in Hue, Vietnam
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses and water
- This tour has a maximum group size of 12 participants
- Please bring a bottle of water
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Children under 6 aren't permitted on this tour
- Don't forget your camera!
- Picik-up is at 1.00 pm