If you're a fan of learning about history and culture, then this experience is not to be missed when you're visiting Hurghada. Start with a pickup at your hotel in Hurghada resort cities, you can book this experience to visit the Hurghada Antiquity Museum, the first antiquity museum in the Red Sea. See the most unique masterpieces from all ages of history including tut ankh Amon tomb selected relics. Once done, end the tour with a dinner at Chez Guevara Restaurant. Finally, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Hurghada Museum tour from Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, El-Gouna, Safaga, Kalawy
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Russian , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Pick-up from Hurghada resort cities including Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, El-Gouna, Safaga, and Kalawy
- See the most unique masterpieces from all ages of history including tut ankh Amon tomb selected relics
- End the tour with a dinner at Chez Guevara Restaurant
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Entrance fee to Hurghada Antiquity Museum
- Children (age 6-12)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission (sit on adult's lap)
Pick up from your hotels in Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, El-Gouna, Safaga, or Kalawy
What to remember
- Seniors above 65+ years are not allowed in this tour
- The maximum number of participants in each booking will be 50
- It's recommended to wear a casual outfit and bring your hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras, and water
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Travco Group for Tourism
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.