Rent a scooter 125cc and enjoy Ibiza
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Visit the island of Ibiza on two wheels with the coolest scooter rental at unbeatable prices and discover incredible places! In Cooltra you will find all the information related to our scooter rental. We have more than 100 points located in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal and Brazil and we offer extras and accessories that you will find available in our Cooltra stores and online!
- Second helmet
- Insurance excess reduction
- Hotel delivery service
- Other extras
Cooltra Ibiza (Figueretas) Av. Pere Matutes Noguera, 22, 07800 Eivissa
Meet us the day and time indicated on your ticket at our agency.
- To rent a scooter you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of the country in which you rent the scooter
- You must leave a security deposit of 150€ for a scooter in the Standard category, 300€ – for a category Plus, 500€ – for a Premium category paid by credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract
- All our scooters are rented with one helmet, full-risk insurance with excess and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility to add a second helmet, insurance excess reduction, hotel delivery service and other extras
The shop is open during high season: 01.04 - 19.09
Monday - Sunday 9:00 - 20:00
This tour shines the spotlight on all four corners of the island. In the morning, you'll stop at the...
The old walled fortress perched at the top of Ibiza town is an atmospheric tangle of cobbled lanes n...
The Es Cana Hippy Market is the stuff of legend. Swing back to the Sixties at this treasure trove of...
This is your chance to see the real Ibiza, leaving behind the well-trodden paths of a coach tour. Yo...
Raising a toast to your holiday in Ibiza is exactly what this stylish sunset cruise is all about. Yo...
Beautiful views, the sea breeze and a glass of bubbly are all the ingredients you need for a relaxin...