Speed boat adventure: excursion in Ibiza
- Explore the island and visit wonderful beaches, nature reserves, caves and reefs
- Enjoy crystal clear waters for swimming, snorkelling or sunbathing
- Have a fun and relaxing boat experience
An activity that combines pleasure, relaxation and fun!
An excursion around the north or south coast of the island, visiting the wonderful beaches, nature reserve islands, caves, reefs, places with historical interest, celebrity mansions, crystal blue waters and much more.
During any of the stops we do along the way, you can enjoy swimming, snorkelling or sunbathing. We also offer the possibility to discover the sea on our exclusive water jet skis: seabobs and sea jets Bladefish.
Music and drinks on board!
This excursion is also available for sunset.
- All necessary equipment
- Possibility to test the water toys Seabob and Bladefish
- Children 4-16 years of age: reduced
Lugar Venda de Safragell, 6, 07812 Sant Joan de Labritja, Islas Baleares, Spain
San Antonio Port - Take Off Ibiza hut (opposite the egg roundabout)
- Children 4 years of age and up can join the tour accompanied by parents
Daily from 1 May to 31 October
- May, June and July: 2.00pm and 4.00pm
- August: 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- September and October: 4.00pm
- From 1 to 15 June: 7.00pm
- From 16 June to 31 July: 7.30pm
- From 1 to 15 August: 7.00pm
- From 16 to 31 August: 7.30pm
- September: 6.00pm
NOTE: Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the activity's starting time
Live an unforgettable experience in Ibiza on a quad or buggy!You can choose between three options: -...
This tour shines the spotlight on all four corners of the island. In the morning, you'll stop at the...
Spending the morning out means that hitting the sunbed later on will feel all the better. And while ...
The old walled fortress perched at the top of Ibiza town is an atmospheric tangle of cobbled lanes n...
The Es Cana Hippy Market is the stuff of legend. Swing back to the Sixties at this treasure trove of...
This is your chance to see the real Ibiza, leaving behind the well-trodden paths of a coach tour. Yo...